A tasty and healthy Paratha to kick start your mornings.
Servings 8 Parathas
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Besan/Chane ka Atta or Gram Flour Optional
- 2 Tsp Red Chilly/ Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric/ Haldi Powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander/Dhaniya Powder
- 1 Tsp Jeera/Cumin
- 1/2 Cup Curd
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Beetroot Peeled and Grated
- Chopped Coriander
- Water To knead the dough
- Oil For Roasting the Parathas
Take Wheat flour in a bowl and add Besan and all spices to this.
Add grated beetroot, chopped coriander and curd and make a soft dough by slowly adding water. As we have used curd, we we won't need much water to knead the dough.
Make 7-8 small balls and keep aside.
Heat a pan/ tava. Roll each ball and roast it on both sides using some Oil. Beetroot Paratha is ready. Serve it with some roughly chopped Salad and butter or with your favorite Pickle.