Kaddu (Pumpkin) ki Sabji
An easy and delicious Pumpkin recipe.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 People
- 1/2 Kilogram Green Pumpkin chopped into 1 inch pieces This dish tastes best when made with green pumpkin
- 1 Tsp Methi (Fenugreek) seeds
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds (Rai/Sarson)
- 1 Slit green chilly
- 1-2 Tbsp Red Chilly/ Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric/ Haldi Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander/Dhaniya Powder
- 1 Tsp Khada Garam Masala powder or Kala Masala
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Hot Water
Heat oil in a pan/kadhai. Add mustard seeds and methi seeds. When both seeds splutter, add the slit green chilly.
Add the pumpkin and all spices.
Mix well and add hot water. Mix, cover and cook until the pumpkin is tender and the water has evaporated.
Serve hot with Paratha or Puris and your favorite salad.