Watermelon Tangerine (Orange) Cooler is one nourishing drink that is a combination of two super fruits and is on the top of my must have summer drinks.
Watermelon is one fruit that should not be missed during the hot summer days. It is the coolest fruit with nearly 91% Water and 9% Sugar and has many health benefits. Listing some below:
- Watermelon keeps you hydrated
- Helps prevent Cancer
- Improves Heart health
- Helps relieve muscle soreness
- Is good for skin and hair
- Helps improve digestion
Tangerines, better known as Oranges in India, are refreshing citrus fruits packed with many health benefits:
- Tangerines are a great source of Vitamin C and provide antioxidants.
- Fight skin diseases.
- Heals cuts and wounds.
- Improves digestion
- High fiber content helps bowel movements
Though best eaten in their basic form, the juices of these two fruits are equally nutritious and so I thought of mixing these two nourishing juices to make a delicious drink.
Watermelon Tangerine (Orange) Cooler
- 2 Cups De-seeded Cubed Watermelon
- 1 Cup Tangerine/Orange juice
- Salt to taste Optional
- 1 Tsp Roasted Cumin seeds
- Ice cubes Optional
- Blend the watermelon cubes in a blender. Mix it with all the other ingredients together in a bowl. Take 2-3 ice cubes in a glass and pour the juice over it. Serve chilled.