You must be wondering what was I thinking when posting this recipe. Sabudana kheer is to be eaten when sick. How can there be something worth sharing in this? But, trust me, whoever said that Sabudana Kheer is to be eaten only when sick did not know how to make it tasty 😉
A tasty sweet dish made with Sabudana.
Servings 2 people
- 2 Tbsp Sabudana (Tapioca Pearls) Soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1 Cup Whole fat milk
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 3-4 Strands Saffron/Kesar
- Chopped dry fruits of your choice
- Heat milk in a pan. Bring it to a boil and then add Sugar and mix well.
- Add the soaked sabudana to the milk and cook, stirring in a while, until the sabudana turns transparent.
- Remove in a bowl and add your favorite chopped dry fruits and saffron. Serve hot.