Today is one of those days when baby wakes up earlier than usual. Had to cook up a quick nutritious breakfast. Opted the easiest – Whole wheat bread toast and Banana Shake.
Whole wheat bread packs the nutrition of all three components of the wheat kernel, thus making it very nutritious. It provides fiber and is a good source of carbohydrates.
Eating bananas has many benefits, but you will enjoy it more when you make a banana shake. It is an energy booster, contains healthy calories, fibers, proteins, minerals and vitamins.
So, here’s what I did:
Pan toasted bread:
I like my bread softly toasted. So I simply heated theÂ pan and placed two slices of bread on it. After toasting it on one side, I flipped it to toast the other side. While the other side got toasted, I applied a little butter to the previously toasted side and then again flipped it and applied butter and toasted the slices a little. Done!
Banana Milk shake:
- Two small bananas – Sliced
- One cup Milk – I used full cream milk
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Dry fruits of your choice – I used Cashew Nuts and Almonds
- Take the blender pot and put the sliced bananas into it.
- Add Milk, Sugar and dry fruits.
- Blend till you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour it into your favorite glass and Enjoy! You can top it up with some dry fruits to get a crunch when you drink