Whenever my mom made any fried snack, she made sure to serve it with Pudina Chutney. It is a tangy and spicy chutney made with Mint and Coriander leaves. It tastes great with fried snacks and can also be used as a sandwich spread.
Sharing with you the simple process of making a tasty dip for your favorite snacks.
A quick tangy and spicy dip made with Mint and Coriander leaves.
- 1 Cup Coriander leaves
- 1/2 Cup Mint/Pudina leaves
- 2-3 Chopped green chillies
- 1 Tsp Roasted Cumin seeds (You can add un-roasted Cumin too.)
- Juice of Half lemon
- Salt as per taste
- Water for grinding
- Mix together all the ingredients and grind it to a fine paste adding little water at a time.
- Remove in a bowl and serve with your favorite snack. You can also use it as a sandwich spread.
The Chutney should be used on the same day after preparation as it may loose its color if kept for long. However, if color doesn’t matter to you, you can store it in the fridge for 1-2 days.