Whenever my mom made any fried snack, she made sure to serve it with Pudina Chutney. It is a tangy and spicy chutney made with Mint and Coriander leaves. It tastes great with fried snacks and can also be used as a sandwich spread.
Sharing with you the simple process of making a tasty dip for your favorite snacks.
- 1 Cup Coriander leaves
- 1/2 Cup Mint/Pudina leaves
- 2-3 Chopped green chillies
- 1 Tsp Roasted Cumin seeds You can add un-roasted Cumin too.
- Juice of Half lemon
- Salt as per taste
- Water for grinding
- Mix together all the ingredients and grind it to a fine paste adding little water at a time.
- Remove in a bowl and serve with your favorite snack. You can also use it as a sandwich spread.