I felt like eating something sweet today. When I opened the fridge, I saw that there was some Pedha lying in there. But I was in no mood of eating it as it was. So, quickly though of making a Paratha using Pedha as stuffing. It was soon going to be lunch time and I had my Roti dough ready. So, I quickly made the stuffing and then made a tasty paratha.
Pedha Poli - Sweet Paratha
A tasty paratha made using Pedha stuffing.
Servings 2 Rotis
- 4-5 Pedhas You can use any Pedha
- 2 Tbsp Sugar Optional
- Regular roti dough
- Ghee or unsalted butter As required
- Mash the pedha, add sugar and mix well.
- Take a small ball of your regular roti dough and roll it. Apply some ghee on this so that the stuffing doesn't stick in one place.
- Add sufficient stuffing on this and fold into a ball.
- Roll out this stuffed ball and roast it, until golden brown, on the pan by applying a little Ghee on both sides. Note: Apply very little pressure while rolling the paratha to prevent the stuffing from coming out.
1 thought on “Pedha Poli – Sweet Paratha”
Comments are closed.