Orange Cinnamon Ice Tea is a healthy beverage that can help you beat the summer heat. Packed with the goodness of three delicious ingredients, this wonderful concoction is sure to tantalize your taste buds and give you relief at the same time.
Oranges are the most widely used citrus fruits after lemons. They are a healthy source of Vitamin C, fiber and anti-oxidants.
- Oranges help prevent cell damage
- They are anti-inflammatory
- High in calcium
- They are good for the heart health
- Are good for clear skin
Oranges are a very tasty and nutritious fruit and you can include them in your diet in various forms. Eat them or drink them, you are sure to benefit in many ways.
Cinnamon is a common spice that has been used for generations around the world. This pleasantly flavoured spice is actually a tree bark and is used mostly n baked food and curries.
- Cinnamon is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Lowers blood sugar
- Keeps blood pressure in check
- Is good for digestion
- Is good for the heart
Cinnamon is a versatile spice which imparts a delightful flavour to the recipes that it is used in. the soothing effect it has on the mind and body is one more reason why it is so widely used.
Tea can help boost the immune system. It helps in fighting off inflammation and can be good for the heart too. Drinking tea regularly can have a good impact on the body.
- Tea helps keep the bones healthy
- It boosts mental health
- Is good for skin ailments
- Helps keep the body hydrated
- Fights Allergies
Tea is a healthy and tasty beverage and is good for your health whether you have it hot or cold.
Orange Cinnamon Ice Tea
Orange Cinnamon Ice Tea benefits can be directly attributed to the fact that it is an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Is a good pain reliever
- Helps in digestion
- Helps weight loss
- Is good for the brain
- Improves blood circulation
The different flavors of the three incredible ingredients are sure to soothe your mind and body.
While you can adjust the quantity of ingredients as per your taste, here is my fool-proof recipe to get the best taste.
Orange Cinnamon Ice Tea
- 2 Glasses Water
- 2 Tbsp Black Tea You can use green tea or white tea too.
- 2 Tsp Sugar Optional. You may use honey instead. In that case, add it just when you serve.
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2-3 Chilled Orange slices
- 2-3 Ice cubes
- Boil water in a pan. Add tea and let it steep for 5-7 minutes. You may increase the steep time if you want the tea to be strong. Add sugar and remove from flame. Strain the tea in a different pan and let it cool completely.
- Take the ice cubes in a glass. Add chilled Orange slices and a Cinnamon stick. Pour the cooled Tea over this. Serve immediately.
- You may use Tea Bags instead of tea powder.
- Honey can be substituted with sugar.
- This tea can be had unsweetened too.
Liked this recipe? You may like this too:
You may like to read this too:
All health content on flavorsfromindia.com is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should contact your local healthcare provider.