Parathas are very healthy and filling and also easy to make. Wanted to make something quick and tasty for breakfast today. So, the first thing that came to my mind was Parathas. Added some chopped onion to make it tastier.
A tasty Paratha to kick start your mornings.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 Parathas
- 2 Cups Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Besan
- 2 Tsp Red Chilly/ Lal Mirch Powder You can adjust as per your taste. Use less if using red onions as it is spicy.
- 1 Tsp Turmeric/ Haldi Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Onion Finely chopped
- Chopped Coriander
- 1 Green Chilli Chopped Optional
- Take Wheat flour in a bowl and add Besan and all spices to this.
- Add chopped onion and coriander and make a soft dough by slowly adding water.
- Make 7-8 small balls and keep aside.
- Heat a pan/ tava. Roll each ball and roast it on both sides using some Oil. Onion Paratha is ready. Serve hot with your favorite sauce/dip.