Mix vegetable soup – A simple and flavorful combination of fresh vegetables – is a favorite among all age groups. I remember having it during winters. Every sip was a divine experience!
Mix Vegetable Soup
A simple and flavorful soup.
- 4 Medium sized Tomatoes
- 1 Chopped Potato
- 1 Chopped/Sliced Onion
- 1 Chopped Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Moong Sprouts
- 1 Green Chilly (Slit vertically)
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Chopped Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Grated jaggery
- 1 Tsp Khada Garam Masala powder or Kala Masala
- Salt as per taste
- 2 Cups Water
- Fresh cream for garnishing (Optional)
- Coriander leaves for garnishing (Optional)
- Make 3-4 cuts on the sides of the tomatoes and add them along with the chopped vegetables in a cooker. Add two cups water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Cool completely after pressure is released. Grind the boiled vegetables along with jaggery and salt and strain the soup in a pan. Add the Khada Garam Masala powder or Kala Masala powder and bring the soup to a boil.
- Transfer to a cup and serve hot, garnished with some fresh cream and coriander.
You can use any vegetables that suit your taste to make this soup.