Summer is here and the markets are over flowing with the King of fruits – Mangoes! Everyone loves mangoes and it is eaten in different ways across the world. Of all the recipes made using the king of fruits, my favorite is the Mango Shake or Mango Milkshake.
Mango shake is a tempting cool drink made using Mangoes and milk. You can opt for any kind of milk viz. Full fat Buffalo milk or Low fat milk. You can even use coconut milk or Soy milk. Sugar or honey can also be added to sweeten the milkshake. Adding some dry fruits makes the milkshake a healthy drink.
While mango shake can be made using any of the various variety of mangoes available, I prefer using Alphonso Mango as it is sweet – thus I can skip Sugar – and has less fiber.
Here, I am sharing with you an easy way to make your favorite Summer drink.
You can look out for some more summer special cool drinks here.
A delicious Summer Drink.
- 2 Diced ripe mangoes (I have used Alphonso Mangoes. You can use any other mango of your choice.)
- 2 Glasses Chilled Milk (I have used full fat milk. You can use low fat milk or non-dairy milk too.)
- 2 Tbsp Sugar (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Whipped Cream (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Diced Mango (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped dry fruits of your choice
- Add diced mangoes, milk, sugar and chopped dry fruits to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake in a glass and top it with some whipped cream and diced mango. Serve chilled.
- You can make this recipe plain too without adding dry fruits.
- Sugar can be skipped or replaced with honey or any sweetener of your choice.
- You can add ice too.