Mango Milkshake is the perfect combination of flavors. It is a delicious smoothie made from mango blended milk and sugar.
Mango is one of the best tasting fruits in the world and it is a great source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. If you combine all these nutrients and some other delicious ingredients, you get a nutritious drink that is loved by everyone.
Milk is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. A glass full can give you most of the nutrients that your body requires.
Milk not only helps strengthen your bones but also has many other benefits.
- Having a glass of milk regularly can help you manage weight – Having a glass full of milk keeps you full thus
- Milk is the best home remedy when you have heartburn – If you happen to eat spicy food, you may get acidity and an upset stomach. Having a glass of cold milk after a heavy meal can help to cool down the acids in the stomach.
- If you have a throat infection or a runny nose, the best home remedy is to have warm turmeric milk.
- If you are tired, a glass of warm milk at bedtime can help you get a better sleep.
Knowing the benefits of milk, you can mix it with a variety of fruits, syrups and even chocolate and drink a glass almost every day!
How to make Mango Shake
Mango is used in different dishes in India and it is also one of the major ingredients of a mango milkshake recipe. The mango milkshake recipe is simple and can be made within minutes with step by step detailed instructions. The basic rule of making this milky drink with all the ingredients mentioned above is to use full fat milk so that the consistency of the mixture does not remain thin.
Making a mango shake isn’t that difficult, and it doesn’t take long to prepare. All you need is some fresh mangoes, milk, sugar or other natural sweetener, some ice, and a blender jar. Simply blend all these ingredients together and serve up a wonderful milk shake.
Mango Shake is Versatile
Another great thing about this drink is the versatility of using it in many different ways. For instance you can make a mango shake ice cream on its own – blend it with some vanilla ice cream, and then add nuts to the mix.
Or you can also use the ice cream as the base for the other ingredients. Simply mix up some yogurt, some fruit, and vanilla ice cream in a blender jar and you have an instant yogurt milkshake. You can also use banana ice cream as the base for a delicious blended mango shake.
Use the best ingredients
Making this healthy drink is definitely not difficult, but you do need to use good quality ingredients. You don’t want to use anything with a lot of sugar in it because the sweetness will mask the taste of the fruit.
What goes in Mango Milkshake
While you can add other fruits like banana, ice creams and different nuts to enhance the flavour of the shake, here are some basic ingredients that should definitely go in this drink.
- Mango – The king of fruits Mango is super healthy along with being delicious. It facilitates healthy digestion, boosts immunity and helps maintain cholesterol levels.
- Full fat milk – While you can use low fat milk or even almond milk for Mango milkshake, full fat milk gives the perfect thick consistency to the drink. Full fat milk is thick and has a creamy texture which makes the mango shake tasty and rich.
- Dry fruits – Dry fruits are rich in vitamins and proteins. They also boost immunity and prevent lifestyle diseases and are an excellent substitute for fried snacks. Dry fruits add a very nice nutty texture to the creamy milkshake making it more delicious.
So, go ahead and make this must have summer delicacy and enjoy!
Liked this recipe? You may also like to try this Banana Shake.
Here are some other Mango recipes you would like to try:
- 1 Mango You can use any mango of your choice. I used Badam Mango.
- 2 Cups Full fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Chopped dry fruits of your choice
- 1 Scoop Ice Cream of your choice Optional
- 1-2 Ice cubes Optional
- Peel and cut the Mango. Add this to the blender along with Milk and Sugar and blend until smooth. Mango Shake is ready. Add ice cubes, a scoop of Ice Cream and some dry fruits and serve chilled.
All health content on flavorsfromindia.com is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should contact your local healthcare provider.