On a hot summer day, there is nothing like a glass of chilled Limbu sharbat. This refreshing drink is had in almost every home in India and is a favorite among all age groups.
Limbu sharbat is very easy to make and the Vitamin C present in Lemon has many benefits – It keeps your skin hydrated, boosts immunity, reduces stress and aids in digestion. The best part is you get instant energy and feel refreshed.
Limbu Sharbat (Lemonade)
A refreshing tangy drink.
Servings 2 Glasses
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Glasses Chilled Water
- Ice cubes Optional
- Take half cup room temperature water in a vessel. Add sugar and stir till it melts.
- Slice the lemon and squeeze the juice into the water. Add salt and mix well.
- Add two glasses of chilled water and mix well. Add ice cubes and serve fresh.
- You can add a slice of lemon along with ice cubes to make the drink a little more tangy.
- You can add some rock salt and roasted cumin to enhance the flavor.
- You can even coat the rims of the glasses with some red chilli powder and salt mixture to add a punch.