Its been a lovely weather since past two days because of non-stop heavy rains. This called for some tasty fried snacks. So, yesterday, I thought of making something different instead of the regular ‘Kanda Bhaji’. For this, after lunch, I soaked some Chana dal and made a nice fried snack with evening tea – Dal vada.
A tasty fried snack
- 1 Cup Chana Dal (Soaked for 3-4 hours)
- 1 Tbsp Jeera/Cumin
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves
- Juice of Half lemon (Optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Add all the ingredients in a mixer pot.
- Coarsely grind all the ingredients.
- Make small balls and deep fry until crisp. Serve hot with your favorite sauce/chutney.